Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maia's 9th Birthday!

 

CLICK ON THE PHOTO COLLAGE ABOVE TO VIEW IT IN LARGER FORMAT!

She insisted on wearing a dress that is meant for summer! Lucky for her we were indoors lol!

Her Cake was Chocolate with Buttercream Icing and Marshmallow Fondant. We had originally planned on making an orange tabby cat for a cake but as usual we were procrastinating so I decided it was best to do something fun, cute and simple. It turned out good considering we put it off until the day of the party.
Thank you to my wonderful husband Michael for decorating the cake for me. It seems like I always do the hard part (cooking, making icings, making fondant, coloring fondant, cleaning up messes,etc) and he gets the fun part (putting it all together to look pretty! lol I was happy to have his help as I don't think I could have tackled it all alone in such a short time frame.

Maia had a great day and she is so grateful to everyone for their gifts.

Happy 9th Birthday Boo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment