Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thank the Lord for His Provisions

I just wanted to say that I am so very thankful to my Heavenly Father for the provisions of food and other needed items that we have had. God is so good! All of the time!

Today we were blessed with only spending $32.46 and received (1) $5.00 On your next shopping order coupon. We now have 20 more boxes of Cereal, 10 boxes of poptarts, 5 more gallons of milk, 3 more cans of soup, 3 more boxes of lasagna and 25 more packages of cheese. I did 5 separate transactions at Meijer (1 of which I was paid .01 cent to take).

See:



What a blessed few of weeks we have had.

I just wrapped up a survey/focus group that I participated in and made $300.00 to use for school shopping. I am so very thrilled about this. Thank You Lord for all that you provide in spite of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment