4 TBS Cornstarch
6 TBS Cold Water
4 TBS Butter
2 Packages of Fresh Shitake Mushrooms (we prefer stems removed)
2 Cartons Swanson Chinese Hot & Sour Flavored Infused Broth
1 8oz Can Bamboo Shoots
1 lb Ground Pork (cooked and crumbled)
1 Tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning
1 TBS Garlic, Minced
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper (ground up into powder)
2 Green Onions, diced
2 Large Eggs, beaten
2 TBS Franks Hot Pepper Sauce
1. Cook & crumble ground pork on medium heat in soup pot until done. Drain off any grease.
2. Add butter, garlic, green onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, salt, garlic & herb seasoning, crushed red pepper & hot pepper sauce to pot and heat throughout. Stir regularly.
3. Add Broth and turn heat to medium high and bring to a boil.
4. Stir Cornstarch & Water in small bowl until smooth.
5. Once Soup mixture reaches a boil reduce to low heat. Add in Cornstarch mixture and stir constantly.
6. Add in beaten egg and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
*optional* Garnish with Green Onions