Pages

Saturday, August 07, 2010

One Happy Husband!

Take a look at this stuff!


My Meijer & CVS Deal Adventures 8/6/10

I went back to Meijer & CVS last night and loaded up on more groceries and personal care items. I spent $10.90 and received $23.00 in Coupons. All are good for $10.00 off your next order/$10 off your next order/$3.00 off your next order. So essentially I was paid to take these items home with me.

I have to say that I have one happy husband! He loves when I pay nothing for groceries and other stuff. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself...

Does this man look happy or what? LOL



If there's one thing that I have learned in couponing it is that when you save your household money it makes life easier on your spouse and yourself as well as your family. Imagine not spending all of that money on these products too. What would you do with the money that you saved?

This week we ended up with all of this stuff below for less than $10 Out of Pocket (Note the prices these items were on Sale for) If I had not used coupons I would have spent $239.23 before taxes on these items. The bonus of this whole thing is that I made more back in coupons good towards my next purchase so essentially my family and I made money shopping this week and took all of this home too!

I WOULD HAVE SPENT: $239.23 before Taxes
I ONLY SPENT: Under $10 and still have $13 In Coupons Good Off My Next Shopping Purchases.


10 Boxes of Mini Wheats Cereal @ $1.99 ea
08 Boxes of Cinnabon Cereal @ $1.25 ea
30 Packages Keebler (8 in each package) Snack Crackers @ $1.25 ea
20 Bottles of Juicy Juice @ $2.00 ea
02 Bottles of Old Orchard Apple Juice @ $1.67 ea
48 Bottles of SoBe Water Drink @ $1.59 ea (On Sale B1G1 Free)
04 Bottles of A&W Ice Cream Topper @ $2.79 ea
04 Nestle Quick Chocolate Milk Mix @ $2.74 ea
04 Stouffers Skillet Express Frozen Dinner Bag Meals @ $3.00 ea
03 Gallons of Milk @ $2.00 ea
10 Packages of Kraft Cheese Singles @ $1.94 ea
01 Loaf of Sunbeam Bread @ .99 ea
01 Tic Tacs Big Pack @ .89 ea
05 1 Liter Bottles of Crest Mouthwash @ $3.99 ea
02 Dove Candy Bars @ .50 ea
02 Packages of Keebler Cookies @ $1.99 ea
02 Packages Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookies @ $2.00 ea

No comments:

Post a Comment