Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fondarific





Oh my! Have you ever tried this fondant? I was in the Bakers Nook Shop today (in Saline,MI)and she gave me a sample to try of the chocolate fondant. Yummy! It tastes just like tootsie rolls :) I was sold on that product after sampling it and she told me that it is easy to work with without cracking,etc. I usually make my own marshmallow fondant but this time I am going the easy route. How could I resist? For the price of $13.29 I have enough to cover a two layer cake without all the aggravation and cost of making my own :) One step made easier and less messier :) This fondant comes in all various flavors and colors. If you're interested and would like to check it out for yourself, drop by Bakers Nook Online. http://www.bakersnook.com/410.html

No comments:

Post a Comment