These wings are without a doubt one of our favorites. This recipe has been adapted from another great recipe. Thanks to
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Add Aluminum Foil to 2 Baking Pans (Jelly Roll or Cookie Sheets). Place one of the pans on the shelf under the other to catch any liquids that may bubble over later.
- Spread chicken evenly onto pan. Season the meat with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small dish, use a 2 Cup Pyrex Measuring Cup and mix the honey and hot sauce together. Add in the butter and whisk with a fork until combined well.
- Drizzle the wings with the hot honey butter sauce. Coat the wings with about half of the sauce or a little less than half.
- Allow the wings to cook for 40 minutes. Drain the sauce and juices off of the entire pan.
- Place the wings back into the oven and allow them to cook 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Pull the wings back out of the oven and pour the remaining sauce over top of them. Place back into the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes and serve warm.