Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sugar Cookie Icing




Sugar Cookie Icing
Shared By: Barbara Burrell
http://1blessedcook.blogspot.com



Great Tasting and Very Easy to Use recipe from Allrecipes. I used lemon extract in place of the almond and just eyed the milk and syrup (I actually used less syrup I would say). It worked great and the kids and my cookies look so adorable.
They had fun helping.

Feel free to visit my blog post for The Best Rolled Sugar Cookie Recipe.

Ingredients
1 cup confectioners' sugar
2 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
assorted food coloring


Directions
1.In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
2.Divide into separate bowls, and add food colorings to each to desired intensity. Dip cookies, or paint them with a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment