Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Man Approved Eggs

Mike's Man Approved Eggs
Recipe By: My Wonderful Husband Michael Burrell
http://1blessedcook.blogspot.com


This recipe has a secret ingredient that seems a little odd but trust me these Eggs are sooo good. They are my favorite eggs now. I have not eaten eggs with so much flavor in my life! lol Hope you'll give them a try and let me know what you think.

Sorry there is no picture. I forgot to take one this morning but the next time I make them I will try and remember to update this post with a photo.

*Note* These amounts are measured to fit our family of 6 so if you need less just adjust accordingly.



UPDATE PHOTO ADDED 10/1/10: Photo doesn't do these justice. I hope you'll give them a try.




Mike's Man Approved Eggs
Ingredients:

14 Eggs
1/2 C Milk
1 Tsp Onion & Herb Seasoning by Mrs.Dash
1 Tsp Tomato Basil & Garlic Seasoning by Mrs.Dash
1 Tsp Salad Supreme Seasoning by McCormick
Pinch of Ground Cayenne Pepper (roughly under 1/4 tsp)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Slice of Kraft Deluxe Jalepeno American Cheese (cut or torn into pieces)
1 Slice of Kraft Deluxe Bacon Cheddar Cheese (cut or torn into pieces)
2 Slices of Kraft American Cheese (cut or torn into pieces)
1 TBS Butter

Directions:


1. Whisk together Eggs, Milk, Onion & Herb Seasoning, Tomato Basil & Garlic Seasoning, Salad Supreme, Cayenne, Salt & Pepper.

2. Add Cheese pieces to mixture and whisk to combine.

3. Melt Butter in Skillet on Medium Heat.

4. Add Egg Mixture and turn as needed until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment